The Law Offices of Sheila Starkey Hahn works with in-house corporate counsel, human resources personnel and employees to provide professional legal advice and services in securing temporary work visas and green cards.

Temporary Visas (Non-Immigrant)

The H-1B visa allows foreign employees to work temporarily in the United States in a specialty occupation. To be eligible for H-1B status, the following criteria must be met: Employer-employee relationship between foreign national and U.S. employer Read More

Immigrant Visas / PERM

The application for Permanent Employment Certification (Form ETA9089) is filed electronically on the Department of Labor website on a multi-page application, Form ETA 9089. PERM is an attestation-based and audit system where employers file permanent… Read More

Sheila Starkey Hahn

Sheila T. Starkey Hahn's Profile Image
Sheila Starkey Hahn has devoted her entire legal career to the practice of immigration law. With offices in up-state New York, Memphis and Washington DC, Ms. Starkey Hahn focuses her practice on employment-based immigration. She assists established c…

Read More About Sheila

For More Information

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.